This tutorial will show you a quick look at Cryengine’s interface. Cryengine is a wonderful platform for you to create your own game with a lot of features about physics, AI… Let’s take a look at the main interface.
You will create your game from a template that we called ‘level’. You can create levels, open to modify them through the windows above.
The level will be opened after choosing. The main interface are divided into 3 main part:
1. The toolbar above are the common use features such as
- Entity Manipulation Tools: Select, Move, Rotate, Scale.
- Material Editor, Character Editor, Flowgraph Editor
- Modify Terrain, Texture, Time of Day
- Snapping tools:
2. Roll-up Bar
Rollup Bar contain features that allows you to create and modify Objects, Vegetation,
3. Main level screen in 3D space that follow WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get)